Current Job Postings
The Professional Church Secretaries Association is now posting job opportunities for Church Secretaries, Office Administrators, Administrative Assistants, Office Managers, etc.
Listed below are current positions available:
- Princess Street United Church, 484 Albert St, Kingston ON is looking for an Office Administrator (17.5 hours/week)
- Supporting the Minister and Committees in administrative duties
- Preparing bulletins and promotions for weekly worship services, funerals, weddings, etc.
- Assisting in the planning and execution of events and meetings
- Preparation and distribution of the Annual Report and monthly calendars
- Maintaining accurate records of the Congregation
- Managing petty cash for day-to-day expenses
Other duties as required
- Demonstrate initiative in the performance of duties
- Possess strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate computer literacy and competence in working with:
- Microsoft Office Programs
- Accounting software
- Preferably have 3-5+ years' experience in an office administration or similar role
Start Date: September 19, 2016. Please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com by 5pm on Friday August 12, 2016.
Are you calm, organized and able to multi task? Then you're just the person we're looking for! Our office administrator is retiring and Princess Street United Church is seeking a capable, competent and committed assistant for the day-to-day operations of the church. You will work closely with the Minister and liaise with committees and individuals in the congregation and community. PSUC offers a competitive compensation package and an attractive office environment.
The Successful Candidate Will: